Mint Controls is an industry leader, providing smart solutions to complex problems faced by businesses and government today. Our founders have years of experience and have garnered respect through their vast knowledge of advanced technology, landing them major contracts with large government and private agencies all over the United States.
Our focus is on building a team of highly talented, immensely skilled, and strongly motivated people to take Mint Controls to the next level through innovative and creative ideas, backed by the technology needed to successfully solve a number of complex problems.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Microsoft Dynamics Developer (Virtual) 12mo contract
This is a 12 month virtual contract with the possibility of extending to 24 months for the US Government. Candidate can live anywhere in the U.S.A. but must be a US citizen. No sponsorship or green card candidates are being accepted at this time.
Candidate MUST be able to pass an extensive background check, and have the ability to get security clearance. If you currently have government clearance, please indicate the level of clearance you have on your resume when applying. If you have any sort of prior criminal record, you will not be eligible for this position.
* Participate on or lead technical implementation team
* Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
* Lead and develop components of the customer solution that include application enhancements, system integrations, data conversions and migrations, custom workflows, and custom reports and dashboards.
* Project Execution
* Unit test code
* Resolve and provide guidance on technical issues
*Educational Qualification –* BE/ B.Tech /BSc. IT/BCA/MCA Preferred
Experience 4+ Years
Additional skills required:
* Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Visual Studio
* Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
* Strong technical background on Microsoft technologies/trends
* Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills
For consideration, please email your resume today
Systems Engineering Consultant
Our corporate office in San Juan Capistrano / Dana Point border is looking for a Systems Engineer The Systems Engineer’s role is to plan, organize and implement all operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s I.T infrastructure. This includes defining, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all aspects of the physical and logical design of the Infrastructure. This person will also schedule and direct activities to improve or resolve Server and/or user-related problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support and maintain the server infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the local IT staff in various customer environments In support of business-critical applications.
- Manage and set priorities working with Management Team for the design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the I.T Infrastructure
- Provide Tier iii escalation expertise, direction, and assistance to other Support staff.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with IT Managers regarding pertinent infrastructure activities.
- Create and define a sound backup policy for all systems. (Experience in Veeam and Symantec Backup Exec is a plus)
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in across the Infrastructure, propose new solutions to address Infrastructure requirements.
- Define standards, maintain and improve all aspects of supported systems
- Conduct feasibility studies along with management team for various upgrade projects, improvements, and other conversions.
- Prepare scope of work reports, and other documentation for projects and associated efforts (i.e. standardization and consolidation) which will involve databases and/or Server infrastructure.
- Participate in the development of IT strategies in collaboration with the I.T management team.
- Actively participate in annual SOC 18 Audit and meet the SLA’s
- Assist with the planning and deployment of Server security measures.
- Assist with Managing and upgrading VMware, Citrix Infrastructure.
- Assist with after-hours/ weekend escalation support
- Establish service level agreements with business units.
- Collaborate to maintain a Disaster Recovery policy.
- Ensure a compliant posture in terms of data privacy and data protection
- Monitor alerts, trouble-shoot issues, and Manage Data Center/ site equipment inventory. Coordinate and plan hardware refresh/ upgrades with I.T managers.
Experience with Windows Server 2000 to 2016
Experience with deploying and administering Active Directory
Experience with VMware vSphere 6.0 and above required
Experience installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Storage Area Networks (SAN)
Experience with Azure is a strong plus
Expertise with Exchange 2013, Office 365
Experience with Citrix Technology Xendesktop a plus
Experience Setting up and maintaining server hardware. HP, DELL, IBM
Hands-on experience in troubleshooting hardware.
Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
Ability to make sound and logical judgments.
Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
Some Travel required on a per project basis. (Up to approximately 10-15%)
4-year university degree or college diploma in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
Azure environment management and provisioning IS A HUGE PLUS
MCP, MCSE certification preferred or equivalent experience
Citrix Net Scaler knowledge / management
AWS knowledge A plus
VMware VCP working knowledge
3+ years experience managing and delivering infrastructure design and operational excellence.
The ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
Job Type: Full-time
Tier 2 Technical Support
As a Tier 2 Support professional, you must maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while constantly building your knowledge of our technology products and services to an expert level.
- Handles customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation to provide a great experience.
- Utilize web page debugger tools including Firebug, Web Developer, Web Service debugger tool to solve use cases and test issues with Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Drives his or her own case-wellness and ensures that key stakeholders and customers are up-to-date on the resolution status of their issue(s), through effective written and verbal communication.
- Focus on delivering great customer experiences leading with problem understanding, issue resolution and solid expectations management.
- Leverage all assets available to them in a timely manner to architect strong customer partner experience outcomes.
- Ability to navigate through multiple software systems while walking customers through a resolution.
- Provide support and guidance to Tier 1 support personnel
- Maintain or add to Best Practices documentation for internal and external clients.
- Additional responsibility as business dictates.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in software technical support.
- Strong written, verbal, and organization skills.
- Strong understanding of technological platforms and web infrastructure.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Quick learner; able to learn new technologies and new programming languages on own as necessary.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, and Sales.
- Excellent customer relationship skills (client facing, ability to assess client needs and interact with all levels of management).
- Willingness to work off hours (nights and weekends) as urgent customer needs dictate.
- Committed team player with the ability to function both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be personable, friendly, and able to work efficiently under time constraints.
- In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.