Disasters can have a major impact on Inland Empire businesses. In addition to lost data, disasters can cause periods of downtime, costing Inland Empire businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars. It’s important that businesses do all they can to prepare.
At Data Resolution, we understand how important it is that Inland Empire businesses have constant access to data. Without proper access these businesses can easily fall behind on payroll, invoicing, and normal operations. A Disaster Recovery solution can protect these businesses in the event of a disaster.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Data Resolution knows what works and what doesn’t when it comes to disaster recovery. We have years of experience providing Disaster Recover as a Service to Inland Empire businesses across a wide range of industries. We offer the most advanced disaster recovery solutions available today, customized to each of our client’s unique needs and requirements.
Data Resolution utilizes state-of-the art disaster recovery management software as part of our comprehensive data protection and availability strategy. Our industry-leading backup and replication solution for virtual servers and applications provides unique benefits for customers running both VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines.
Our Disaster Recovery software provides the following benefits for our clients:
- Cost-effective solution
- Faster image-based of VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines
- Integrated off-site replication of images to our secure datacenters
- Flexible and fast recovery (Failed VM recovery in minutes)
- Recover application items from Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and storage snapshots
- Supports multi-hypervisor environments
- Scales to thousands of VMs
- Compatible with Data Resolution’s physical server protection technology
- Supports desktop and notebook backup
When you work with Data Resolution, our Data Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) includes:
- Local backup with a retention policy
- Local instant recovery capability
- Remote backup with a retention policy
- Remote datacenter-based failover capacity
Disasters can strike at any time. It’s crucial that Inland Empire businesses take the steps needed to protect their data and prevent costly downtime caused by floods, earthquakes, or malicious attacks. Data Resolution offers scalable options, customized to your requirements. Please contact us to learn how we can help your business prepare.