At Data Resolution, we understand how important it is that your Los Angeles business has constant access to data. Without proper access, your business can easily fall behind on normal operations. In addition to affecting payroll and invoicing, loss of data causes periods of downtime, costing Los Angeles businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars each year. This is why it’s so important that you take the steps needed to properly prepare.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Through years of experience, Data Resolution has learned what works and what does not when it comes to disaster recovery. This has made it possible for us to offer the most advanced disaster recovery solutions available today. These solutions are customized to your business’s unique needs and requirements.
Data Resolution utilizes state-of-the art disaster recovery management software as part of our comprehensive data protection and availability strategy. We use industry-leading backup and replication solution for virtual servers and applications. This offers unique advantages for customers running both VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines.
Our Disaster Recovery software provides the following benefits for our clients:
- Cost-effective solution
- Faster image-based of VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines
- Integrated off-site replication of images to our secure datacenters
- Flexible and fast recovery (Failed VM recovery in minutes)
- Recover application items from Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and storage snapshots
- Supports multi-hypervisor environments
- Scales to thousands of VMs
- Compatible with Data Resolution’s physical server protection technology
- Supports desktop and notebook backup
When you work with Data Resolution, our Data Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) includes:
- Local backup with a retention policy
- Local instant recovery capability
- Remote backup with a retention policy
- Remote datacenter-based failover capacity
Whether it’s a flood, earthquake, or malicious attack, disasters happen every day. Los Angeles businesses must do all they can to prepare for these disasters. Failure to do so can lead to significant consequences.
Data Resolution is well prepared to provide the disaster recovery solution your business requires. We work directly with you to develop a customized solution for your needs.
Please contact us for more information about our DRaaS solution.