San Diego businesses require constant access to data. Without access to data and systems, these businesses stand to lose a lot of money due to lost productivity and extended periods of downtime.
Unfortunately, disasters can strike at any time. Whether it’s a flood, earthquake, or malicious attack, disasters cost San Diego businesses hundreds of thousands of dollars each year. It’s crucial that businesses in San Diego CA take the steps needed to prepare.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Data Resolution provides Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions for businesses in San Diego CA. Our team has years of experience and understands what works and what does not when it comes to disaster recovery. We offer the most advanced disaster recovery solutions available today.
We utilize state-of-the art disaster recovery management software as part of our comprehensive data protection and availability strategy. Through industry-leading backup and replication solution for virtual servers and applications we provide unique advantages for customers running both VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines.
Our Disaster Recovery software provides the following advantages for our clients:
- Cost-effective solution
- Faster image-based of VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines
- Integrated off-site replication of images to our secure datacenters
- Flexible and fast recovery (Failed VM recovery in minutes)
- Recover application items from Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and storage snapshots
- Supports multi-hypervisor environments
- Scales to thousands of VMs
- Compatible with Data Resolution’s physical server protection technology
- Supports desktop and notebook backup
When you work with Data Resolution, our Data Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) includes:
- Local backup with a retention policy
- Local instant recovery capability
- Remote backup with a retention policy
- Remote datacenter-based failover capacity
You never know when a disaster might affect your ability to access data or perform normal business operations. Without proper preparation, these events can lead to significant losses for your business. It’s crucial you do all you can to protect your San Diego-based business. Please contact Data Resolution to learn how we can help. Our solutions are scalable and customized to meet the individual needs of every business we work with.